Alba CVs Privacy Notice
Alba CVs is committed to protecting any personal information shared with it by individuals, or that it receives from other organisations, and keeping it safe.
This Privacy Notice explains how Alba CVs will use any personal information (data) it collects from you or others to comply with data protection law.
In legal terms, for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Register 2018 (GDPR), the data controller for this information is Alba CVs.
Why does Alba CVs need your data?
Alba CVs requires your data to provide a complete and professional service, and ensure all contracts are completed in a timely manner and completed work is delivered to the appropriate individual.
Personal data we collect
- Alba CVs collects data from any individual or organisation who contacts us through our website, through Social Media pages such as Facebook or directly via email. This information includes all forms of contact details.
- Due to the nature of our business, we also collect employment details (past and present) and education details.
What do we use your data for?
- The data we hold is only used for carrying out work as required by the customer, and as specified by each individual.
- We will never disclose, share or sell your data for any purpose, unless required to do so by law.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If any individual wishes to have their personal data removed from our contact lists, this will be done upon request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long we keep your data
Alba CVs will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal or accounting requirements.
Your Legal rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you have any questions, require any further information regarding our Privacy Notice, or would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact Alba CVs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01808 521464.